Stayed @Town & Country for the second time for a convention. The venue has a nice flair and its outdoor attractions are likable. The walking distance to the attractive shopping mall across the street is a value add.
The real drawback is the rooms' quality. Some very few are acceptable but most are begging for getting a complete overhaul. They are clean though but the corridors frequently smell badly and so do the elevators.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego