My wife & I just returned from the Town & Country, in San Diego. Our week at the hotel was first class all the way. From the moment we were greeted at the check in desk to the check out our experience was worthy of a "10". The room was well appointed, on the fifth floor, overlooking the pool area. When we walked around the grounds we say roses galore. It felt like a tropical paradise. We had dinner at the "Trellises" Restaurant, which was serving a lobster tail dinner, which was specially priced. The pool was well heated, which is important in the cooler temperatures in San Diego. We felt very relaxed and at home during our seven day stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego