This place was just ok. Very overpriced. I stayed here for 9 days. My room was $147/night at the conference rate, but the TV was super small (25") and there was no fridge in the room. This place nickels and dimes you for everything ($10/night for internet, $5/day for parking, etc). This place is on Hotel Circle, so there are lots of other similarly priced options, including a Crown Plaza that apparently was much nicer.
That said, we had a waitress at this on location restaurant called the Trellises. Her name was Angelica and she was awesome. She was very professional and was actually the highlight of my trip. If her supervisor reads these reviews I recommend she get a raise, because having her wait on us for breakfast was a good way to start the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego