Town and Country San Diego
Fairmont.com
$255
$223
  • Pool
Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$282
$260
$151
  • Breakfast included
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$187
$178
  • Beachfront
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
$323
ParadisePoint.com
  • Pool
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$138
$126
  • Restaurant
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$219
Travelocity
3,771 results
All reviewsterrace cafethe fashion valley malltrolley stationbit datedold townsea worldpoolspaticharliesfreewaycaliforniasdzoo
Reviewed April 11, 2009

Belllmen and Front Desk staff were incredibly helpful and supportive when we (a conference) came to the hotel. They went above and beyond their normal duties. Without their support and assistance I would not have been able to have our event operate so successfully. Thank you for their friendly service and personal touch!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2009

I have to say that it was a nice place with a few pools and restaurants, but I was disappointed in a few things. Mostly, all the extras for which they charged. First, they charged a ridiculous amount for the use of the business center computers. Second, they had a steep parking fee which was not mentioned anywhere on their website-I looked several times. Third, they overcharged me for my room. The service was okay, and they reimbursed me after I realized that I was overcharged (good thing I realized). The room was fine-nothing too amazing. I was really looking forward to staying here, but it was only so so.

1  Thank deltafan
Reviewed April 5, 2009

Reasonable location (just off a major freeway). Nice rooms, recently redecorated - 1950's-60's construction. Excellent service. Pati M in the breakfast restaurant was very nice.
Just a little noisy given proximity to freeway.
Would stay again.

Reviewed April 1, 2009

As a Conference Planner, I would highly recommend the Town and Country (T&C) Hotel and Convention Center. For our yearly week-long conference of 2000 attendees, the T&C is able to accommodate all of meeting space needs, sleeping rooms at a reasonable rate, delicious catering, and onsite AV. We have held our conference at the T&C for the past 15 years, and have come to feel like the T&C extended family. What I find truly amazing (and rare) is that the majority of the staff has been there for many years. This consistency is so nice for a Conference Planner, as the T&C staff understands our mission, and works very hard to help us reach our goals for our attendees.

In working closely with the directors of Sales/Marketing, Convention Services, Food and Beverage, and AV, I find them to all be highly professional. They are all approachable, friendly, reliable, experienced, dedicated, and extremely hard workers…giving over 100% consistently. They are very much a “family”, which shows in all their dealings with staff and guests. When I walk around the beautifully landscaped property, every staff member that I meet is friendly and always willing to assist with any needs. I find their attitude to be refreshing, and always sincere.

There are several restaurants onsite, which makes it very convenient for the conference attendees. The restaurants choices range from a fun casual sports bar to beautiful fine dining with fabulous food. There is a beautiful Spa onsite with many amenities. I highly recommend the hot stone massage, a truly amazing experience!

San Diego is such a beautiful, wonderful city with many attractions, but can be costly at times, and without a car may be challenging for visitors to navigate. However, for a resort, the T&C is an affordable destination in the very convenient location of Hotel Circle, with the trolley station (and Fashion Valley Shopping Mall) in walking distance. On the trolley, you can navigate easily to many parts of the city including San Diego’s Old Town and the downtown Gaslamp area for lots of fun and good food. The world famous San Diego Zoo, Sea World, and International Airport are each within several miles of the T&C…all very convenient.

If you are considering hosting a conference, training, or meeting in San Diego, I would highly recommend the charming T&C.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed March 31, 2009

Just attended an exceptional conference held at the Town and Country in San Diego and not only was the service excellent, it greatly exceeded my expectations for such an event & hotel. This is a hotel with an "older" area of lovely cottages and gardens, plus an additional set of tower rooms. All were in great shape and furnished with great decor - one of the joint rooms in the tower had a fabulous jungle theme with very tasteful and elegant decor. The service was exceptional during all of the events: breakfast (was so much more than continental), presentation dinner (loved the chicken! & my friend loved the salmon), and all the little things in between. I'd like to especially thank Socorro Enriquez for a wonderful stay - each and every day she was there to make all of our dining experiences smooth and we felt spoiled! Thank you again to Town and Country for maintaining a lovely hotel with great service.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
TownCountryTerry, Director of E-Commerce at Town and Country San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2009

Thank you for your outstanding review of the Town and Country and for your wonderful comments on the exceptional service levels of our staff especially that of Socorro. Your comments have been passed along to all the department heads to share with our staff.
The Town and Country does have an excellent location and some of the most well kept and beautiful grounds in San Diego. We are very glad you enjoyed our gorgeous grounds and our accommodations at the property. It sounds as if you and your friend had a very pleasant and enjoyable stay! We look forward to your return visit to San Diego.