The management and staff at the Town and Country resort work very hard to keep this huge complex of buildings and gardens in tip top condition. My room was very comfortable and cosy, and included coffee-making facilities. Room service was a convenient and affordable option. I received complimenatry WiFi, and everybody went out of their way to make me feel welcome and cared for - quite an accomplishment in such a large hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego