We spent quite a bit of time in hotels last month (at least by our standards). Of the hotels we stayed at the Town and Country Resort Hotel was easily the best. Unfortunately for us it was the first hotel we stayed in on our trip and everything else paled by comparison. The room was big, and clean. The bed was comfortable, and my 3 and a half year old loved that he got his own "BIG BED." The pool was great and the grounds are beautiful. The location was perfect for us, we were going to the ZOO. The next time we head down to San Diego we will definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego