Nice room in good shape. But some weirdnesses. Coffee maker with no coffee. Mirror perched high on the wall above the headboard of the four-poster bed. Completely unusable. Doors to the very nice TV cabinet wouldn't stay open. Variety of problems getting on the internet. Free, but the front desk had a great deal of difficulty explaining how to get on and the codes to do so. NOTHING in the nice room book on the subject.
Could not determine if there was an additional charge for the gym, located in their Spa.
Poorly draining tub.
Diffident and somewhat inefficient desk staffers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Mission Valley, the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites, businesses & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, beautiful bays & beaches. On property you will find tranquil grounds adorned with picturesque gardens & scenic walkways in addition to a full service spa, fitness center, 3 pools,large sunning deck and whirpool,4 restaurants & trolley stop. Shopping & golf adjacent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, HotelsforEveryone and Travelocity so you can book your Town and Country Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego