I was there with group of people for a meeting and we had Excelleny rooms and service. The girls in the group kept bragging as they enjoyed the rooms as they have plenty of mirrors in the room and all over the convention center. The rooms have great views.
Great place for all kind of travelers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego