Had a conference here so I stayed here for several days. Old, very outdated, just generally depressing. San Diego is so beautiful, but you would never know it if this is all you saw. The only positive is the staff all seem to really try to help you make the best of it. Beware...if they tell you your room has an obstructed view, they mean obstructed! Ours had a full block wall in front of the entire balcony! Had to switch, otherwise we would have never seen the sun. Also, they make you pay for everything. WiFi, fitness center, parking, etc...nothing is included. Room service menu is limited and unhealthy. No in room safe, refrigerator by request only, no microwave, tiny coffee maker as old as the hotel. This place is run down and worn out. The one nice area is the day spa, but the fitness center is as antiquated as the rest of the place. I feel bad for the staff, as they probably get so many complaints. But it's beyond their control, yet most remain friendly and keep smiling. However, I will not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego