I've stayed at the Town and Country three times, and it's been a very good experience each time. The rooms are nice, and there's a good gym and spa. It's centrally located - close the Balboa Park, with very easy access to local freeways. The proximity to Fashion Valley Mall was convenient for some last minute holiday shopping. There are several good local restaurants within a 5-10 minute drive to San Diego's North Park and South Park neighborhoods. Very good value overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a spa, fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego