We stayed at the Town & Country Resort for our 30th wedding anniversary. Our stay was a very pleasant experience. The front desk staff was very efficient and accomidating. We had a room by the pool that was very nice. We had our anniversary dinner at Trellises our waiter was Chuck and he took very good care of us. Robin the manager/hostess was so nice to us she and Chuck made us feel very special on our night out. The food was excellent. After dinner we sat at the bar and listened to the wonderful band, our bartender Rez was very accomidating and pleasant.
Thank you to the Town and Country and their staff for a wonderful weekend. We would stay again any time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego