As an event planner I want to personally thank the staff at the Town and Country for a phenomenal National Conference Experience. My rooms were comfortable, clean, and quiet. The grounds are secure, lush, and green. The pools are beautiful and so clean. The Restaurants’ food was superb and the wait staff was kind and professional. I especially enjoyed the $15.00 prime rib special served by Kelly’s Steak house. Angelica at Trellises’ was an excellent waitress, and was able, with no hesitation, to make special changes to the meals I ordered. The Eggs Benedict was to die for. The Terrace Café has a wonderful breakfast buffet and a tranquil setting. All of the bakery items are made fresh at the hotel and are delicious. Alex in Banquets is the kindest, most helpful women. She insured all of our major banquets went off without a hitch. She also patiently assisted in a huge surprise, for our conference members which required a lot of details. And the star staff member during our visit was Mr. Mark Yunker. He was our concierge and went above and beyond to insure we were comfortable and happy. Mark was always available to answer our questions, to help provide service to our VIP guests, and to ensure any issues were immediately resolved. He would often just pop in to see how we were doing and could always make us laugh in the midst of stress. He also was so kind to meet any personal needs we had, including bringing hot tea, honey, and cough drops to one of our sick team members. I cannot say enough about Mark and his dedication to the Town and Country and the level of customer service that he provides. In all my years of experience in event planning I have never received such quality customer service. I fully trusted the staff, I knew our conference plans would be perfectly executed. As a visitor I truly felt like I was a part of the Town and Country family. Thank You Thank You Thank You. Our first choice for any conference held in California will be at the Town and Country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego