This venue is by far the best in town! The property and staff set the bar high for San Diego hotels. I just attended the SD Asian Film Festival Gala which had 720 people and it went so smoothly, reception area was fantastic and dinner was the bomb! The food was so delicious - i almost licked my plate but i was sitting with strangers so I held myself back!
I work with Rhianna and her staff twice a year with my program The Aaron Price Fellows so I know her talents and expertise already - but i still wanted to share my thoughts after this Saturday!
Congrats Town and Country, Rhianna and staff for a FANTABULOUS EVENT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego