We stayed here with our soccer team for a tournament in San Diego. We choose our hotels based on location, cost and room size in relation to beds. This hotel met all of the criteria. Close enough to the fields, $120 a night, 2 double beds and free breakfast. We were booked to stay for three nights. When we came to check in it was a 40 minute process and the line was very long. Our room never got cleaned the whole time we were there. Breakfast was good with the exception of the giant rats that were running around the entire property! Seriously, that was enough to ruin our appetite. The rooms and bathroom were very small and cramped with outdated furnishings and bedding. We were very disappointed for the amount of money we spent. We ended up checking out early and moving to a new hotel that was closer to the fields, cleaner and less money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Splitty, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego