I had a business trip and this hotel was perfectly centralized to fit my needs. I always tell everyone that this hotel is one of San Diego County's best kept secrets. There's fabulous restaurants, shops, cafes, bus and rail lines within walking distance. Please relay my thanks to Ms. Barbara Whitlock for setting up my reservation and our hotel room service technician Victoria for ensuring my room was clean and ready prior to my arrival. Access to the freeway was quick and there are plenty of banks for ATM services. I will continue to refer this hotel to my colleagues and encourage other people on business or personal trips to use this hotel. Many, many thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego