I had the best stay at T&C recently. Robin Davis executed my stay and I was more than pleased with the amentities of the location. The grounds are amazing, with roses everywhere and tons of gazebos to hide out in. I plan to visit again, soon, with my girlfriend. It will be a great place for us to stay while visiting friends. I can't go on enough about Trellises Garden Grille. Pati and Angelica took care of me during several of my meals there. I had an amazing quesadilla for lunch one day and french toast for breakfast on another day. The french toast is the BEST french toast I've ever had...anywhere. Love this hotel and the price can't be beat. On another note, I can't thank the hotel enough for shuttling me around in their vehicles. It was a relief to know that I could reach my destinations in and around the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelPower, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego