the resort is quite big therefore I cannot be sure that all the rooms are like my one. I have been in the room 2802. the room was really small, expecially the bathroom, the windows were dirty, the cabinet was so shallow that the hangers do not enter. The bathroom was so small that I cannot dry my costumes, there were no drawers to put the shirts, there was no minibar. the wifi was so slow that I can not use my iPad. Breakfast, parking, sports hall were not included, I needed to print my bording pass, the reception asked me 0,50$ per page!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego