This is a good hotel at a mission Valley. It is huge with options of being in the tower or rooms around the pool area. Conveniently located near a good shopping mall. It is a huge complex so you get lost very easily. Good breakfast is served but Kelly's stake house does not have a good steak. So try to avoid stake at Kelly's stake house. There is a shuttle to the airport which can save you so money. Good value for what you get. It is very relaxing and at the end of the day it is San Diego. So enjoy. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego