We had an amazing time at the Town and Country, everyone was very friendly and the room was great. The room was very clean and had a awesome view of the gold course and court yard with our pool. Every meal we had was really good and all the servers were friendly.We used the trolley to go to a Padres game on Saturday and the Chargers home opener on Sunday. My wife and I go to San Diego as often as we can and we will stay at the Town and Country every time we are in San Diego.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego