I was at a conference in San Diego last week and stayed at the Town and Country. During the week, I tore my calf muscle while sightseeing. When I arrived back at the resort, Robert drove me to my room and then found me a pair of crutches. The next morning, they drove me to my conference room. Later that afternoon, the manager insisted that I have one of the bell boys drive me to the pharmacy. Throughout the next days, the staff always made sure I was okay, getting me ice when I needed it, and just checking in with me. I was overwhelmed by their kindness, and will recommend the Town and Country to anyone!!! Thank you, guys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a spa, fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego