Beautiful grounds, multiple restaurants, comfortable, spacious, clean rooms and friendly staff made my stay with Town and Country Resort Hotel easy and pleasant. The main restaurant has an excellent selection of entrees and the quality/taste of the food was delicious. Although I was unable to take advantage of the several pools throughout the resort due to my limited free time, they certainly looked clean and inviting.
The resort is also located across from one of the largest shopping malls in the vacinity.
I would not hesitate to recommend this property for business or pleasure. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelPower, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego