This place is a bit odd on first arrival, a conglomeration of buildings varying from rose garden cottages to 1960s style high rise in concrete. Rooms could use some major updates. However, numerous swimming pools and a convention center onsite make it a great destination for conferences and families. While it doesn't exude the atmosphere of a luxury resort it is difficult to fault anything specific and it certainly serves its purpose well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego