Rude people in every department from sales (promised things he didnt deiver) to Trellises manager. Ghetto. Disgusting filthy rooms (roaches), tasteless food, outdated decor, uncomfortable beds with scratchy bedspreads, ugly flowered patterns everywhere you turn, musty smell, loud noise outside and paper thin walls. Should I go on? Overpriced rooms, charges for net, gym, fridge, food should be free for the horrible quality. Seriously would rather sleep on the street than stay here again. This place will not survive much longer without a few million to tear it down and rebuild. Oh and, dont let them fool you into thinking you will get a flat screen tv in your room. They are very deceptive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego