Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
$199
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $322/night.

Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$262
$249
  • Pool
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$205
$183
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$208
$188
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $255/night.

Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)
$295
  • Pool
La Jolla Cove Hotel & Suites(La Jolla)
$207
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

$195
  • Pool
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$290
$209
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $268/night.

$249
$229
  • Pool
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$297
$229
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $278/night.

4,033 results
All reviewsclose to the airportnautical thememain towerthe club loungefree shuttlerental carfitness centerdowntown areacoronado islandvalet parkingseaport villagesea worldquinnsstarbuckscomputersuberpits
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Was guest speaker at the 2012 Marine Corps Ball here and was blown away from check in to check out with regards to the exceptional attention to detail and obvious commitment to customer service exhibited by everyone from the Valet to the receptionist. So impressed in fact, that on the spot my wife and I decided to extend our stay to make it a mini-vacay! What separated this experience from all others, was the amazing level of attention and professionalism displayed by Ms. Amber Kauwoh and Ms. Blatchly Harkender who both represent Guest Services. Amber and Blatchkey collaborated to ensure that our stay was first class all the way. Not leaving anything to chance, both followed up to make double sure that the service we received met or exceeded the most lofty expectations. Although we live in North County, my wife and I agreed that this Sheraton property will be placed atop any future (short get-away) vacay plans. In the end, when you combine the location, views, top shelf dining and authentic commitment to superior customer service, the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina represents a great value and good bang for the
hard earned buck!!!

Room Tip: If possible, try to call ahead and ask to speak with either Amber or Blatchly as both go out of their way and go the extra mile to ensure that no stone is left unturned in the effort to produce a 5* experience on a 3* budget.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
AustinGubrud, Marketing Coordinator at Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Dear Keith,
Thank you for your kind words and we appreciate you taking the time to post such positive comments. It’s always great to hear our guests enjoy themselves during their travels. Our team has been notified of the memorable experience you received and we look forward to your next visit to the Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina!
Warm Regards,
Austin Gubrud
Marketing Coordinator
Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina

Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Stayed one night before flying out of San Diego. Very close to airport. Room was renovated and very nice. Had a great view of the marina. Our room had a balcony as well. Service in the restaurant was fantastic.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I stayed one night in this hotel, because I had to catch an early flight. I walked from the airport (approx. 5 to 10 minutes walking) to the hotel. Walking is a very good alternative for the airport shuttle. I got a room in the Marina tower. It was a very spacious room, modern and quiet (couldn`t hear airport noise). I did not sleep very well, because there were people yelling and running in the hallway all night. Although the hotel is only a 10 minutes drive away from the city, it`s not ideal for visiting the city. No public transport available, only taxi or shuttle. If you need a hotel close to the airport the Sheraton is great choice, if not: there are plenty other good hotels available in the city center.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We both use Sheraton a lot for business so this was a safe bet.

Good points :

Clean rooms

Club Lounge is smart

Main bar was friendly and helpful

Gym and Sauna and Pool good quality

Housekeeping good

Weak points:

This is a conference hotel and only conference guests matter. No attention to sole travellers

Check in check out staff are not interested. When you pay $2200 for your room bill you expect someone to acknowledge you and say thnks for staying. Our check out was purely transactional. Lisa printed the bill handed it over unfolded and said "there you are". Interesting approach to service....

Room cards were not enabled to se club lounge that we had paid for, and then required to trips back to reception to sort

Car Parking validation didn't work for 2 days apparently due to heavy recent rain.

When we had to go back to reception to get keys reprogrammed a second time the receptionist didn't even apologise

So overall, this Sheraton is only interested in Conference guests and whilst the place is lovely, it is very sad that given how much we spend with these people Corporately that when you then travel personally they rapidly decide to ignore you

I guess a couple of $k for four days is nothing here but experience left a sour service taste.

Hope that is a balanced review overall.

Room Tip: Get a club room on 12th
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank GoodFood-Wine
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I flew into San Diego Airport and waited for the hotel shuttle to pick me up as it duly did in a matter of minutes. The journey to the hotel is very short. I was staying for 7 nights. Upon checkin, I was greeted by the fabulous Dinah who was superb all during my stay at the front desk. A true ambassador for the Starwood brand. I was assigned my room 1064, as requested prior to my arrival and I was delighted with it. I have no idea what people's expectations are from hotels these days but as a very frequent traveller this rates as one of the best experiences I have ever had in ANY hotel. The staff throughout my stay could not of been more helpful and courteous. Having a Starbucks in the lobby is ideal. Taxis into downtown are only $15 (incl tip). The pools have a resort style feel to them. The Microsoft Link in the lobby gives you all the internet you need for free. I signed up to the hotel's initiative on not needing housekeeping every day (a wonderful idea) and you get a daily $5 voucher that can be spent in any hotel outlet. Brilliant is all I can say.

2  Thank Naillic