Four Points by Sheraton San Diego
$99
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Diego Mission Bay(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$109
$89
$219
$199
  • Restaurant
Pacific Terrace Hotel(San Diego)
$299
  • Beachfront
La Jolla Beach Travelodge(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$127
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$187
$178
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$199
$189
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$173
$169
  • Pool
All reviewscitrus restaurantrenovated roomfridge and microwavemission valleyhotel restauranthotel circlesea worlddowntownzooconvention
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We just got back to New Mexico after staying at Sheraton for four days. We do alot of traveling and are native San Diegans. This was our first time at four points and we know the area well. Was a little concerned after reading some negative posts, but as usual it's all in your perspective. Everything was great for us, room, location, quietness, comfy beds, service.. We will definatly be back to the four points Kearny.. Thank you for a great stay..

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights during a heat wave when my apartment was like an inferno. The lobby is nice, the room was nice, and the bar & restaurant LOOKED nice, altho I didn't dine there. The desk attendents were all pleasant. I liked that there is plenty of free parking.
The hallways leading to the rooms are something else - in serious need of a design update. Reminded me of an abandoned mall...

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Had an overnight stay here about a week ago, it was a Sunday. It got into the hotel late and I was pretty darn exhausted after a good amount of delays on my flight. I pulled up to the hotel were a very nice bellman made sure I was taken care of. I got up to the counter to check in and the woman who checked me in was just rude. In the middle of checking me in she stopped talking completely or even typing on the computer. She was blatantly ignoring me to observe a guest problem. As I tried to get her attention is pretended as if I was not even there. Went she finally decided to get back to checking me in. I asked her if there were any upgrades available. She did not even give me an answer. She simply gave me my key and told me where the elevator was.

The room was so so, not great but not bad. Defiantly is an older property. The hotel has a strange set up and is very spread out. There was a singles party in the bar and that seemed to have more of the attention of the staff than anything else.

I did have dinner in the lounge. Food was horrible but the service was good. The bartender was very nice.

Overall I would not stay here again if I had a choice.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We stayed here in July. We got the room through points, so basically free.

The building itself was very odd, like it had been re-purposed from something else. Not really sure what, The air conditioning was so loud, I could barely sleep.

There was a miniature putting green in pretty poor shape. The swimming pool was fine. The towels were in the exercise room, so a bit difficult to find.

I don't think I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I am a platinum spg member and I know my properties pretty well. Please avoid. If you see the spotty reviews, that is a dead giveaway that its not a good property. So if you are a reasonably frequent traveler and have other options. Avoid it.
I lean towards spg properties, and this was close to my place of business in san diego, so despite the spotty reviews I chose to stay here.
The beds are quite uncomfortable. They had people smoking pot in the area, either outside the window (staff or guests?). The food is not good quality - go to a fast food place if you want to. I ordered room service and was disappointed with every course. Staff is quite aloof and un-interested. I know its a four point and not a regular sheraton, but smiles and a professional attitude at the front desk help. I had to resolve some of the issues - by phone and email and it took them 2 months, really two months to respond.
Spoiled the spg image for me for sure, its back to the hh properties for me in this area.
So if you have other options, go somewhere else.

Room Tip: Just weird
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business