Stayed at the Four Points by Sheraton San Diego for two days during a business trip to UCSD in San Diego.
Arrived with car. Four Points by Sheraton San Diego have free parking. The staff in the reception was very friendly, and as a SPG Platinum member my room was updated from a standard room to a suite. The staff in the reception was also very helpful in recommending a good restaurant to have dinner in the area. As mentioned by other reviewers it's not walking distance to much, so you need a car to get around.
The room itself was ok, after my opinion, things were starting to look a little dated. Everything was however clean, and the bed was comfortable. The hotel has free high-speed Internet in all rooms, which is not something common in Sheraton hotels. The breakfast was also good.
Overall, the stay was very good. The staff at the hotel was friendly, and I have no problems recommending the Four Points by Sheraton San Diego to other business travelers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Points by Sheraton San Diego. We're here to make your stay fun, friendly, and comfy. Located near many corporate offices & major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton San Diego
- Four Points By Sheraton San Diego Hotel San Diego
- San Diego Sheraton
- San Diego Four Points
- Four Points San Diego
- Sheraton San Diego