“Italian Food”

Neighborhood: Pacific Beach
Bothell, Washington
“Italian Food”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I was looking online to find a place to have dinner near where we were staying. I found this place at with several good reviews on the food, it sounded like a place to try. I was just a table of one that night. They seated my right away and gave me the menu to look over, but it took a long time for them to come back and take my order (about 15 minutes). After that though the food I ordered was very good and came out fairly quick. I had the risotto with scallops and a bowl of pumpkin soup. I would go there again next time I happen to be in town.

• Visited December 2013

greeneyes67
“Good food, so-so service”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

If I were rating this place just for the food, I would have given it a "very good", but I had to factor in the service. We went for lunch & were one of only 4 tables seated in the entire restaurant. The server told us to sit wherever we wanted then left us sitting for ten minutes. No menus, nothing. I finally went & got us menus. We finally ordered... We both got salads, the dressing is wonderful with a very fruity olive oil & shared the vegetarian bruschetta. The bruschetta was good with a smoky melted mozzarella. Now through the entire meal the server was absent. He dropped the food & then the next time we saw him he dropped the check. Not only was he not around much, but also when he was, he was not friendly.
Too bad service was so bad because this is a cute place with good food.

• Visited July 2013
SAN DIEGO,CA
“Good Italian Food in San Diego”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Located in Pacific Beach, on Balboa Ave finds a cute little eatery run by an Italian lady who cooks like Mamma did years ago. I had the ravioli in cream sauce with ham and mushrooms that was very, very good. Menu is limited mostly pizza and a few pasta dishes, no chicken or fish, however the home cooking that you enjoy makes up for the limited menu. I would recommend that you stop by, parking is very limited to the street on a busy Balboa Ave, but off hours should allow you to park out front.

• Visited April 2013
Perth, Australia
“delicious pizza”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Really yummy italian pizza (dixit by an italian!)
very close to Campland on the bay (walking distance).
Has a nice wine room with nice decorations.

Visited November 2012
PA
“Best Italian food in San Diego”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Delicious, authentic, creative Italian food in a charming setting, with very friendly service. We enjoyed gnocchi, spinach tortelloni and risotto. Portions are large. It was very pleasant to sit on the front patio for our meal.

• Visited August 2012