See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 5, 2018

I might have left a review before, but reading the newest reviews I think I will add a more positive one. Like I said, great value and we could leave our car there underground, safe and secure while we flew out. They will get a ride for you and if you get the stay and park plan all is included which paid for our outside parking lot. The rooms are large and the views are nice over looking other hotels and the water at a distance. Clean and comfortable. Every stay that I have been has been positive, front desk professional yet helpful and friendly. We are repeat visitors. Oh and if I ever travel solo, I would feel safe.

Room tip: Rooms on the south side are my choice, can't remember the floor but up more than a few floors.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2018

This is both a hostel and a hotel. As a hotel it is not good. Problems I had were:
1. Air conditioner broke and they had no maintenance staff on hand.
2. Poor WiFi that was down a lot.
3. Paid $10/day for parking but could not find a spot so had to park on the street.
4. Unhelpful staff.
The only good thing was the room is big although old.

Room tip: Tip is find another hotel.
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Let me start with checkin...
We arrived late at about 10 pm after a long trip... the man at the reception told us that our room's air condition was not working and we have 2 options:
1- stay the night at a hostel room with 4 bunk beds and cockoarches.
2- stay in our king room with no air condition.

He refused to upgrade our room to 2 queen beds and insisted either we stay in the king room without air condition or downgrade to the hostel room. He gave us 20% discount and free parking as well.

The next morning the girl at the reception upgraded our room easily to 2 queen beds. This room was good but the previous guests forgot an underwear in the closet, so clearly the house keeping did not do her job well.

Their location is good and the underground parking was a plus.

At the end I don't recommend it and don't get decieved by booking.com which says its a 3 star hotel. It is either 2 or 1 star hotel or hostel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Made a reservation back in April, showed up tonight and they could not access my reservation. Reserved a king bed, but they said there were no king bedrooms available. How in the world is that possible? Absolutely unacceptable for any hotel motel to not have a room that wad promised and already paid for. They offered a room with 2 queen beds instead, but it was only by luck that they had a room for us. Absolute trash, do not even think about staying at this place, they cannot even keep track of reservations, which is the most basic thing. Wish i had read these reviews beforehand. I hope this place gets shutdown permanently so that no one else has to experience the frustration and disappointment as my wife and I.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

I would like to preface this by saying that I'm a Motel 6 baby. Growing up, when we went on vacation, that's the type of hotel we stayed in - inexpensive. Still do. So when I rate this hotel, it's based on the expectations of this price of hotel.

It was a good price, but I'm glad we're only staying one night. Room is clean. Pretty view of the city. Room side is okay for this price. Front desk when I checked in wasn't rude (wasn't all that friendly, either). Fortunately, the morning staff was friendlier.

But... If you're a light sleeper, find another hotel.  The walls here are THIN. There was a family last night who stood right outside our door very loudly wishing everyone goodbye and goodnight - oh! Give everyone kisses! Give everyone hugs! ... Yes, it went on for a long time. I get it. My family's the same way, and no that's not something the hotel could control. And maybe it wouldn't have been noticeable if the walls had been thicker, but it felt like I was right out there with them.

The beds were not the hardest I've ever slept on, but they're definitely very firm.

Shower….  If you're not much more than 5’5”, you should be okay. I'm 5’10”. Even when I had the shower head pointed up as far as it would go, the spray only hit my shoulders!

The toilet is LOUD when it keeps running good no good reason in the middle of the night (goes back to the thin walls issue).

Overall, it wasn't the worst experience I've ever had, but it also doesn't make my "I love this place let's stay here again" list.

Trip type: Traveled with family