Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$143
$129
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$186
$167
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$244
$189
$156
$145
  • Pool
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$260
$239
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $273/night.

$359
$289
Priceline
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $385/night.

$194
$135
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$217
$179
  • Pool
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$216
$209
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$1,167
$179
  • Pool
All reviewsbalboa parktime sharewalk in closetshell vacationsliving roomtimeshare propertyfull kitchenhillcrest neighborhoodstreet parkingslow elevatorsmall kitchenceiling fanvalet parkingkitchen areadining tablestayed two nightsclose to downtown
Reviewed August 2, 2017

I stayed at this hotel July 23 2017 -- July 30 2017 we had a studio on the 5th floor room 506 it was great and perfect for my daught and I . The staff was great and it was super clean and large too. The area was great near Balboa Park with lots to do. I purchase a Go City Pass for 3 days from tripadvisor and it paid for itself on the first day no waiting on lines and everyone was great when using the Pass I do recommend Go City Pass. I walk to many restaurants the food was great and so was the service and staff.

Room Tip: Room 506 was perfect and quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank bmiranda
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

I go there once a year as a birthday trip for myself to stay on the beach and recharge. The Concierge is amazing, she knew so many great places to go. The location is ideal for anything. The valet is very funny and friendly. Everyone is very helpful. The accommodations are gorgeous. The wall colors, the kitchen, the tile, the bed and the the bathroom are all very well designed. Love it there. The neighborhood is wonderful. ❤️

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank Denessa W
Reviewed July 24, 2017

I booked and PAID FOR an upcoming trip to Inn at the Park. I phoned the property directly and was quoted a room rate of $268.20 including tax, for 2 nights in September. I was then given a number to book the reservation. I called the number. I thought I was speaking to the Inn at the Park but was instead it was a third party res center, (reservationcounter.com) who charged the entire amount to my credit card ($350.49) immediately... $82.29 more than what I was told by the hotel. When I contacted reservationcounter.com, they would not honor the original rate quoted by the hotel. Reservationcounter.com representative was rude and uncooperative. The only solution offered was to cancel the reservation. The hotel is now entirely booked. If I canceled, I may not be able to get a reservation and even if I did, the rate may still not be the $268.20 quoted. I do not like being ripped off. Who does?

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Rica C
Tracy M, Owner Care at Inn at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Dear Rica,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding our experience. As the resort does not have the ability to book a reservation, all calls are directed to central reservations. Only central reservations has the ability to quote prices and confirm the reservation. All non-owner rentals are booked through our Extra Holidays department and I am unclear on what took you to the 3rd party reservationcounter.com. I am sorry if this issue affected your vacation and do hope you have a better experience in the future.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

... my husband spotted a very small plaque VERRY low down on the outside stairwell as we were checking out ... this was just tip of the iceberg. I chose this hotel and advised our travel agent to book it as it was so close to Balboa Park and had a kitchen. I had no idea that it was a time share hotel and the sales pressure would be on as soon as we checked in. After the 5th all to our room over the next few days I had to very calmly advise them that I considered their actions as harassment and it had to stop. We had not been fully informed of all the lack of cleaning service when we checked in and were quite surprised that the sheets had not been changed in the 10 days that we were there. We overheard them advising another couple that were checking in that you had to request sheets and change your own bed ... now that is just ridiculous! I am all for labour and water saving moves but really???!!! Other than the hovering sales reps I would rate the staff as fairly good except for not getting all the info from the check-in clerk ... all in all I would avoid this place especially if you have children as I suspect it is asbestos that the sign at the stairwell was referring to.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lesm123321

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. As we are a timeshare ownership and not a hotel, there would be several differences during your stay, such as housekeeping services. Additional items can be requested at the front desk (i.e. linens and towels) but would be the responsibility of the guest to request and make those changes. The resort does send out pre-arrival emails and it should be noted we are a timeshare, if this was not conveyed I do apologize for that oversight. I am sorry if the sales staff caused you stress during your stay. I hope you reached out to the sales manager and had the opportunity to discuss your situation. The plaque you viewed at the resort is part of California proposition 65, and can be viewed in full on the California OEHHA website, and is not resort/hotel specific.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

When the room was booked, we were told it was a studio. We expected something very small, but boy were we mistaken. The room was so spacious with a separate full kitchen. The colors were so lovely and made the room feel very warm. The only drawback is the one elevator. Apparently, this hotel is home to one of the first elevators in San Diego, but it could take a while for it to arrive.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple