Ocean Park Inn
The Sofia Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$241
$179
$599
Fairmont.com
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$172
  • Restaurant
Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$181
  • Pool
Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$270
Official Site
$262
$219
  • Restaurant
Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$189
$179
$149
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
The Dana on Mission Bay(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$167
$139
1,090 results
All reviewsocean frontlifeguard stationunderground parkingpartial view roomcontinental breakfastcrystal pierpool and hot tubhomeless peopleperfect locationwithin walking distancebeach towelshear the wavesboogie boardsyogurthard boiled eggsthird floorwaffle maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 3, 2006

We had a great stay at the Ocean Park Inn. The location was fantastic, our rooms were clean and huge. The staff was friendly, the continental breakfast was impressive, many choices, fresh pastries. Walking distance to many bars and restaurants (hit up Kobuki for great sushi and Bareback grill for a burger). It is right near a bus stop to Old Town, where you can then take the trolley. We booked our room with two queens on travelocity and paid $134/night. See our pictures, they say alot more than my review will.

• Stayed: March 2006
7  Thank RummerRose
Reviewed February 26, 2006

I was looking for a nice place on the beach for my daughter and I to have a special vacation. After much research, I call this hotel on a Saturday morning. Kurt at the front desk quoted me a flat $209/night for an ocean front room with 2 queen beds for our 4 night stay. I wanted to do a little more research and be sure I had the funds, so I said I would call back. On Monday, 48 hours later, I called to book the room and was told the price was now $249 for Wed-Thurs and $349 for Fri-Sat. I spoke to the same agent and gave him the price he quoted me earlier, but he refused to honor the quoted price. If the price had gone up a little, I would have considered it, but to raise the price 40% in 48 hours and not honor an earlier quote is just plain bad business. Need less to say, we will not be staying in this hotel.

Stayed: February 2006
6  Thank Coolgram4
Reviewed December 25, 2005

We stayed two nights in December 2005. We chose this hotel for our stay based on its location and some of the reviews from this site. The location is great. We got an oceanfront room. The view was great but there were homeless people hanging out in front of our balcony pretty much 24 hours per day. The hotel/rooms were older and some attempts on updating them had been made. Overall, the room was very average and needed a lot more updating. The parking was $7/day. The location is great. You can walk to the beach and to a supermarket, Starbucks and restaurants. It's within a short drive to the Sea World. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2005
15  Thank ek_2002
Reviewed December 18, 2005

We stayed at the Ocean Park Inn for 5 nights in Dec. Loved the view as we upgraded to ocean front. Very relaxing. Had a very large room which is so handy when you have so many bags of luggage. Very close to some good restaurants. Loved Old San Diego as much as the zoo and wild animal park. We spent 2 days that sea world. Would highly recommend visiting this hotel, staff were very helpful and always gave us freebies for the restaurants they recommended. Nice pool that was very warm. Being from Canada, we found the weather very warm and had the pool all to ourselves for the entire time we were there. Good breakfast with bagels, cereal, rolls, juices. Very impressed

12  Thank Scrapbooker43
A TripAdvisor Member
Pittsburgh, PA
Reviewed November 7, 2005

Thanks Ocean Park Inn!! KUDOS to the manager Robin! I had just about 400 questions about the area and places etc... and if she did not know the answer she called around or asked until she got it for me! I came to San Diego from Pittsburgh PA for the Steelers vs. the Charges Monday night game. I arrived late and the hotel, "Hilton", by the stadium that I had reservations with gave my room away. The taxi driver suggested I check hotels in other places as they were all full because of the game by the stadium. I ended up at OPI. The rooms where great, the views, for a single guy, at the beach were a, number, one and the breafast was great! I will stay there any time I visit San Diego!

• Stayed: October 2005