I like my cigarette and cup of coffee in the morning. When I booked, I asked for a smoking room and was told the entire hotel is non-smoking. Asked for a room near an exit so I could comply. They gave us a room with a balcony and I used it for my vice. The weather was chilly so there weren't a lot of people utilizing their balconies (but we observed people in the other tower (w/out balconies) cracking their windows to get in a few puffs. If this had been summer, I would have requested a top floor room so that the smoke would drift up because if the room above had been occupied and they used the balcony, they could have been offended - it all turned out fine. Great room, view and location for our business travel was great. $22 to self park/day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in style in sunny Southern California at Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina. Our hotel in downtown San Diego provides an environment that perfectly suits business and leisure travel. Enjoy luxurious accommodations that come with many helpful and convenient amenities, like a 446-slip marina. The setting here at our San Diego hotel is superb: adjacent to the San Diego Convention Center and steps from the Gaslamp Quarter. We are also near Balboa Park, Seaport Village and LEGOLAND(R) California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina Hotel San Diego
- San Diego Marriott Marquis And Marina
- Marriott San Diego