There couldn't be a more beautiful location for this Marriott! It has it all going on. It sits right on the bay. Gorgeous views of the Bay, marina, Pool area, and City. We did have a executive suite that faced the pool , marina, and bay. The room was immaculate. It had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. The sitting room had a large sectional, end tables, lamps , desk and huge flat screen TV. A very large door wall and balcony that you could go out and sit on and watch everyone at the pool, boats going in and our of the harbor. You could even see across the water to Coronado . The front desk was super nice! Upgraded our room for us. Offered us Chocolates and made sure we had everything that we needed in our room. Valet was also very friendly offering us cold water bottles and retrieving our vehicle quickly. The hospitality room staff was also very nice and accomodating, great food. They also have a food court that you can go down to the main floor and grab a quick coffe, bite to eat. There also were restaraunts on the premises .
Down town San Diego was a GREAT time! The Gaslamp district had a lot to offer as well. It was within walking distance but we did take a bike taxi. They are all over and they get you to where you need to go while still seeing all the sites. The BEST place to stay in San Diego for sure! WE will be back in the spring!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soak up the sun in style at Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina. Unique to other downtown San Diego hotels, Marriott provides an environment that easily transitions from dynamic meetings to resort-style relaxation with luxury guest rooms, 280,000 square feet of meeting space and a 446-slip marina. Adjacent to the San Diego Convention Center and steps from the Gaslamp Quarter, our San Diego hotel in downtown is at the center of many popular attractions including Balboa Park, the San Diego Zoo, Seaport Village, SeaWorld(R) San Diego & LEGOLAND(R) California. Experience grand service and thoughtful amenities during your stay with exceptional dining options, a resort-style pool with cabanas and a bar, spa and state-of-the-art fitness center. Relax at the end of the day in well-appointed guest rooms featuring plush bedding, the latest technology and breathtaking views of San Diego Bay. No matter what kind of getaway you're craving, our luxury hotel in downtown San Diego delivers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Diego Marriott Marquis And Marina
- San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina Hotel San Diego
- Marriott San Diego