There couldn't be a more beautiful location for this Marriott! It has it all going on. It sits right on the bay. Gorgeous views of the Bay, marina, Pool area, and City. We did have a executive suite that faced the pool , marina, and bay. The room was immaculate. It had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. The sitting room had a large sectional, end tables, lamps , desk and huge flat screen TV. A very large door wall and balcony that you could go out and sit on and watch everyone at the pool, boats going in and our of the harbor. You could even see across the water to Coronado . The front desk was super nice! Upgraded our room for us. Offered us Chocolates and made sure we had everything that we needed in our room. Valet was also very friendly offering us cold water bottles and retrieving our vehicle quickly. The hospitality room staff was also very nice and accomodating, great food. They also have a food court that you can go down to the main floor and grab a quick coffe, bite to eat. There also were restaraunts on the premises .
Down town San Diego was a GREAT time! The Gaslamp district had a lot to offer as well. It was within walking distance but we did take a bike taxi. They are all over and they get you to where you need to go while still seeing all the sites. The BEST place to stay in San Diego for sure! WE will be back in the spring!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of the inspiring San Diego Bay, the San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina is a premier San Diego, CA hotel. With 1,360 guest rooms, 75,000 sq ft of meeting space, a 446-slip marina & an environment that easily transitions from dynamic meetings to resort-style relaxation, the San Diego hotel is a welcome escape. Adjacent to the San Diego Convention Center and steps from the Gaslamp Quarter, our downtown San Diego, CA hotel’s location provides convenient access to championship golf and popular attractions like the San Diego Zoo, Sea World San Diego and LEGOLAND California. Experience a grand sense of arrival in the new lobby our San Diego hotel & personalized service from our dedicated staff. Unwind in a renovated guest room with sweeping bay views. From a state-of-the-art fitness center, to an enticing new pool area, to top-notch cuisine at our waterfront restaurants, it all comes together for an authentic downtown San Diego experience, only at the San Diego Marquis & Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Diego Marriott Marquis And Marina
- San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina Hotel San Diego
- Marriott San Diego