Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina
Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$209
$188
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $305/night.

Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$275
$249
$195
  • Pool
Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)
$311
$219
$161
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$183
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

$229
  • Beachfront
La Jolla Cove Hotel & Suites(La Jolla)
$207
$202
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

$326
$249
  • Pool
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$292
$229
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $282/night.

4,185 results
All reviewsnorth towerseaport villageconvention centertequila barthe concierge loungepool areacoronado islandself parkingcity viewwithin walking distancethe gas lamp districtbalcony roomlarge hotelpetco parkgaslamp quarterroom servicebeautiful hotel
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is a beautiful hotel. The room was a little small. I enjoy finer Hotels and I failed to ask for a balcony, my bad. The fitness center was very nice. Across the street from Gas Lamp... Only issue was the walls are very thin. You can hear the conversations from the room next door and there are always the idiots that cram their bratty kids into these rooms...

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was visiting Sqan Diego on business for the first time and decided to extend my trip over the weekend. The front desk clerk (Sarah) provided me with one of the most welcoming check inns i can remember...She was extremely friendly and cheerful and I knew at that moment that my stay would be enjoyable. The Lobby Concierge (Chris) was extremely helpful and made us reservations for dinner at 1500 Ocean in Corando. All in all a very nice hotel with stunning views of Coronado from the balcony.

Room Tip: the pool area can be quite noicy so upper floors may be a better bet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Our group of four was traveling to San Diego for an annual conference, and the hotel of-choice was this Marriott. The executive committee could not have made a better decision.

From the front desk to the spacious room to the great food in the restaurant, this place exudes class and style.

There are two towers that house nice rooms, but the North tower, which is newer, had the better (and larger rooms). The standard room was comparable to many hotel's small suites. Balconies in every room, and mine had a walk-in shower. Since some of our party stayed in the South tower, I know that I had much nicer accommodations than they did.

The MK Restaurant had excellent food, although we only ate there once. (The MK burger was a very good choice for two of us.) The lounge had a very attentive staff of bartenders that were not skimpy when it came to pouring cocktails. They also had a very good selection of local and other in-state beers and ales available. All at "San Diego" prices, of course. Live music each night we were there made for a very good party atmosphere.

The pools were also very nice and clean. There are two hot tubs, one of which is ages 21+. On one occasion, a man and his teenaged son was in it and a pool attendant pointed out the sign and asked them to move to the other spa. There is a towel station and a bar poolside, as well.

Adjacent to the pools area are several seating areas that had natural gas "fire pits" that took some of the night chills away for anyone who wanted to sit outside. The areas are listed as closing at 11:00pm, but an attendant allowed us to stay out one of the nights, as long as we kept our conversation at a low volume.

Overall, this hotel was an excellent venue, not only for the ambiance of the common areas, but for the rooms and conference facilities, too.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2013

What a disaster. I stayed here for a conference and paid almost $200 a night. I had a room facing the city (ie away from the bay) on 9th floor. All night long trains passed the hotel, loudly, every 20-30 minutes. There was no reprieve. I was here for a conference and am totally exhausted because it is impossible to sleep. Add to that the paper thin walls (I could hear all of neighbors' activities). I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I'd read about North tower and balconies here on TA, so I requested one. As a Platinum member, they usually try to accommodate. I arrived very early and they didn't have any of the requested rooms available. But they very nicely upgraded me to a suite in the south tower. There are only 2 suites per floor and they're the only rooms that have balconies in that tower. It was a great room with phenomenal views.

The room and furnishings are standard Marriott, which is fine. The food was ok, nothing special special.
The pool is lovely and the Tequila bar was a fun place.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business