I stayed in the South Tower overlooking the Marina for a conference. The view was absolutely breathtaking, and for no extra price, I got one of the few rooms in that tower with a balcony, which was very nice because I could sit outside and enjoy the fresh air while surfing on the Wifi (they have two networks: Guest, which works in the rooms and you have to pay for, or Public: which is free works in the common areas, including out on the balcony. . . if you don't mind not being able to curl up on your bed, its perfectly fine). I didn't get to try any of the restaurants since most of the conference meals were provided, but I heard that they were good. The cleaning staff kept the room very clean and were very helpful when I had issues (for one, when I checked in, the clock was several hours off, and I couldn't figure out how to reset it, so I left a note, and they changed it for me while they were cleaning the next day). The pool was nice and warm even when the evenings got chilly after dark. Also, I LOVE the Marriott's Orange Ginger toiletries. Best smelling hotel toiletries I have ever had!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soak up the sun in style at Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina. Unique to other downtown San Diego hotels, Marriott provides an environment that easily transitions from dynamic meetings to resort-style relaxation with luxury guest rooms, 280,000 square feet of meeting space and a 446-slip marina. Adjacent to the San Diego Convention Center and steps from the Gaslamp Quarter, our San Diego hotel in downtown is at the center of many popular attractions including Balboa Park, the San Diego Zoo, Seaport Village, SeaWorld(R) San Diego & LEGOLAND(R) California. Experience grand service and thoughtful amenities during your stay with exceptional dining options, a resort-style pool with cabanas and a bar, spa and state-of-the-art fitness center. Relax at the end of the day in well-appointed guest rooms featuring plush bedding, the latest technology and breathtaking views of San Diego Bay. No matter what kind of getaway you're craving, our luxury hotel in downtown San Diego delivers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Marriott, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina Hotel San Diego
- San Diego Marriott Marquis And Marina
- Marriott San Diego