Really loved this place. We originally were not happy when we tried to check in to the wrong Marriott and were asked to move to the "other tower" down the street. I am now glad we moved. This location was much more scenic. I was thrilled to find a great place to run alongside the bay and the view was breathtaking! Got out and walked around the marina and could have stayed here all week and been happy. Had dinner in the restaurant and really enjoyed the food although it was a little pricey, as most hotel restaurants are. The rooms were very modern, comfortable, and clean. Check in and check out was a breeze. the hotel shuttle picked us up on time and we had a short ride to the airport. The best part was we were able to get a very affordable internet deal. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting San Diego that loves the water as we do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in style in sunny Southern California at Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina. Our hotel in downtown San Diego provides an environment that perfectly suits business and leisure travel. Enjoy luxurious accommodations that come with many helpful and convenient amenities, like a 446-slip marina. The setting here at our San Diego hotel is superb: adjacent to the San Diego Convention Center and steps from the Gaslamp Quarter. We are also near Balboa Park, Seaport Village and LEGOLAND(R) California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina Hotel San Diego
- San Diego Marriott Marquis And Marina
- Marriott San Diego