My husband and I enjoyed our stay at the Manchester Hyatt. After entering through the gorgeous lobby, we were greeted by a very friendly staff person. Though we had booked through Priceline for $95, she offered us a non-smoking King overlooking the bay. We didn't even request it! We were not treated any differently as Priceline users.
The room was very nice, with a lovely view of the bay. It wasn't huge, but it was just my husband and me, so there was plenty of space for two. The bed was very comfortable and we had an assortment of pillows to choose from.
My only complaint was that the bathroom shower tile had some mildew on the grout that I was able to remove easily with one swipe of a washcloth (it wasn't permanently discolored). That bothered me because housekeeping should have taken care of it. Otherwise, everything else about our stay was perfect.
Parking was $20 with in/out privileges, so we were able to come and go. Because of other plans, we didn't eat at the Hyatt or use any of the facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under new ownership. The Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is the ultimate waterfront urban hotel and spa and tallest waterfront building on the West Coast rising high above magnificent San Diego Bay. Panoramic bay and city views welcome you in all of our 1628 newly renovated guestrooms including 76 suites. A 25,000 sq/ft roof top pool deck overlooks San Diego Bay and has 2-whirl pools, a pool bar, cabanas, fire pit and stage area. The Grand lobby is filled with marble, brass, dark stained woods and several grand paintings all lit naturally by 3 stories of windows, which look out over a massive 5 lane porte cochere giving the guest a sense of arrival not seen outside of Las Vegas. The hotel has two marina-view restaurants, a full service Marilyn Monroe Spa and Salon, a sky lounge, a lobby bar, coffee house, a deli and an upscale lounge/restaurant featuring specialty martinis, mojitos and California cuisine. The hotel has over 130,000 sq/ft of meeting space, featuring a 34,000 sq/ft exhibit hall, a 30,000 & 25,000 sq/ft ballrooms next to each other, a 10,000 sq/ft Jr Ballroom and 41 meeting rooms and 45 conference suites. We hope to welcome you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Jetsetter so you can book your Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego Hotel San Diego
- Hyatt San Diego
- San Diego Hyatt
- Manchester Hyatt San Diego
- Grand Hyatt San Diego