Handlery Hotel San Diego
$99
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Diego Mission Bay(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$109
$125
$89
Travelocity
  • Pool
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$187
$178
  • Beachfront
Pacific Terrace Hotel(San Diego)
$299
  • Beachfront
La Jolla Beach Travelodge(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$127
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$199
$189
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$173
$169
1,295 results
All reviewsold townthe shuttle driverfashion valley mallfree shuttlepool areasea worldlocal attractionsmission valleyan older hotelgreat poolpool and hot tubbalboa parkyogurtzooseaworldtrolleydowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 10, 2013

My wife, 14 year old daughter, and I stayed here for one week. We found the place very clean and the service excellent. We focused our vacation on Balboa Park, the zoo, and Sea World so we were able to take advantage of the free shuttle the hotel offers. They also provided us shuttle to Mission Beach for a day even though this is not part of their normal service. My daughter used the pool every evening and it was always clean. The pool area is nicely laid out so my wife and I could sit there and relax while our daughter swam. It is close to the mall (within easy walking distance) so we could go there for dinner when we wanted. The front staff was wonderful- always pleasant and very helpful. Although it is close to a highway we did not hear any traffic noise when in our room. THANK YOU Handlery Hotel for making our vacation one to pleasantly remember!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Michael H
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My sister and I stayed here during our visit to San Diego. We opted not to rent a car and used the hotel's shuttle service to get to Old Town, the Zoo and Sea World. We also walked to the Fashion Valley Mall to catch the trolley-only about a 10-15 minute walk. Jeff, the hotel driver, was very helpful as was all of the staff. We only ate breakfast in the hotel but it was reasonably priced and more than adequate. Room was quiet and comfortable. My only small complaint is that the bathroom was small with very little counter space.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank B83355
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I booked it using a different booking site and was placed in the older section of the hotel. The amenities were okay, but the main portion of the hotel was much more appealing. It is a good thing we were too busy going places each day and didn't stay in our room for very long. The hotel is extremely close to the mall and a few restaurants so that is convenient, along w/ free wifi. You do pay for parking but I guess the price was reasonable. It was an okay place to stay, but I'll probably stay somewhere else the next time I go to San Diego.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 2greene
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We were originally only going to stay for 2 nights but my wife loved the hotel that we decided to stay for a 3rd night. Hotel was very clean and the front desk staff was amazing. They turned on the tv for me at 6am in the bar so I could watch the soccer game. The pool area is nice and big. On Friday and Saturday night, they showed kid movies and my kids loved watching the movie and swimming. They have a lounge next to the pool for food and drinks. The room was a tad small but suited our needs perfectly. The beds are comfortable and we had no problem falling right to sleep. The hotel is located about a mile from fashion valley mall and 2 miles from mission valley mall which have plenty of great food options. I would definitely stay here again !!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Denis D
Reviewed August 16, 2013

A great place to stay, the staff are very friendly and helpful. The hotel driver was very informative and was a great help for first time visitors. The hotel itself was very quite and a great location. It was within walking distance to shops and trams. But most of all the staff could not be faulted.

Room Tip: Run of the Hotel rooms are very good. Right at the front door and resturant
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family