“Excellent location & customer service!”

Pacific Inn Hotel & Suites
Ranked #173 of 286 Hotels in San Diego
Reviewed April 3, 2014

My daughter & I had a great trip to San Diego! The staff was very helpful & friendly. Micheline gave us great customer service & made us want to come back again. Pete was super knowledgeable about the area & directed us to an awesome restaurant nearby. This location is centrally located; we walked to Little Italy for dinner both days & there was lots of little shops to explore.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Very good location. clean and comfortable. The staff is very friendly and gave us an early check-in. Free parking, wifi and free breakfast. The breakfast is good. My family enjoy staying here and we will come back again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Right on the PCH and walkable to the mass transit system, Little Italy and very near the zoo, Balboa Park, Sea World and the airport. Free parking which is unbelievable. I could not get the WiFi to work in my room, however. That would be my only complaint.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Pete was wonderful. He helped us find the perfect restaurant and local attractions. Maid service had a good eye for details. Hotel grounds are clean and well groomed. I will stay here in future visits to San Diego.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I have stayed here for the last 4 years whenever I am in San Diego for a conference. I usually call to let them know I will be checking in late, Pete is always waiting for my arrival with the key and a smiling face. Good price, free parking, WiFi, and free breakfast in the morning!!

Room Tip: You can call the front desk if you need a hair dyer and they will get you one.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2014

To call this dump a "hotel and suites" is a joke. It's a Motel 6 - type design, but with paper thin walls, one night stand (if my wife was with me, one of us would have grumbled), no coffee in the room or at reception, no place to put stuff in the bathroom, a kitchenette but not one piece of anything to make it usable, such as a cup and kettle to make a cup of tea, no place to sit other than the bed. And, they charged me over $200 for this room, although I admit it was at the last minute and I had no other options.

Staff was very friendly; no quarrel there.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I'm french and I'm studying in san Diego, when my family or parents come, I always take this hotel, parking is free, Wi-Fi too. Pretty good room with space, 5 min by foot to little Italy where you have lots of restaurants. kind and welcoming persons at the lobby.

• Stayed: March 2014