“CONVENIENT, CLEAN AND SPACEY” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Mission Bay

BEST WESTERN Mission Bay
Ranked #100 of 279 Hotels in San Diego
San Diego
“CONVENIENT, CLEAN AND SPACEY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

For the price this is an excellent hotel. It is right off the freeway by San Diego Mission Bay. The rooms are large. We have stayed there at other times. It is always clean and the staff if friendly and courteous.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Leidy P, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Mission Bay, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
I appreciate you returning to our hotel in multiple occasions. I 'm happy to know you are happy with our location just with in minutes to Mission Bay, Sea World and many more attractions.

Thank you so much for your compliments to our staff. I have forward your review to our General Manager and our staff as well. If I can be of assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to contact me at 619-275-5700 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz

Thank you again for your review!

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
North Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

BW Mission Bay is excellent for what you pay. Yes, its not a 4-star hotel..its a budget motel. But you get clean rooms, comfortable beds, a good free breakfast, easy & convenient location to multiple attractions & dining options & friendly people. Maybe I was just "lucky" but everyone I saw there, be it customer our employee, were extremely friendly. My only problem was the lack of parking nearest the rooms, but as it is a great place to stay, I can see why every single stall was filled. Extremely happy I took a chance here...

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking time to express your thoughts on your recent stay at the Best Western Mission Bay. I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and were happy with our staff, service and clean rooms.

Here at the Best Western Mission Bay we work hard to deliver a great service and clean rooms, and I’m glad we were able to provide that for you.

If you ever return to San Diego, you’re welcome to contact me directly at 619-275-5700 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz for your reservation needs.

San Tan Valley, Arizona
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

Room and bathroom very small. Parking lot is a nightmare. The door to your room has a large gap in it. The pool is very small and breakfast not worth going to. I am a BW rewards member and I can say this is the worst BW I have ever stayed at.

1 Thank Joann251
Leidy P, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Mission Bay, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking time to write a tripadvisor review about your recent stay here at the Best Western Mission Bay.

We would like to thank you for staying with us, as a valued guest, your comments are very much appreciated and we take it in a constructive way so we can do better. I would like to ask you to consider staying with us again I am confident that if given another chance we will be able to show you a wonderful hotel. Please feel free to contact me directly for your reservation needs. You can reach me at 619-275-5700 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz.

Thank you again for your review.

Green River, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

The room was a little small but clean and quiet. Parking was tight. On check-in the clerk was very helpful in suggesting restaurants and giving directions. Hotel was close to everything (Sea World and Old Town) and the breakfast was hot-better than most.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking time to review your stay with us at the Best Western Mission Bay.

I appreciate your compliments to our staff. Here at the Best Western, we strive to deliver superior customer care and I'm glad our team members were able to do that for you. It is wonderful that our staff took proactive measures to make your stay more comfortable.

If I can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me. You can reach me at 619-275-5700 x 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz.

Thank you again. Have a wonderful week!

Las Vegas, NV
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

The desk clerk was not as helpful as what I have received at other BW Hotels. Every things else was average, so that was the only complaint I had. The location was central to places that I wanted to visit & I would probably stay there if I visited that city again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Hello,

I appreciate you taking time to review your stay with us here at the Best Western Mission Bay. I'm happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and will stay with us again. If you have a moment can you let us know the dates you stayed at our hotel so we can conduct additional training to front desk staff that worked during your stay.

Thank you again for your review. When you return to the area, you’re welcome to contact me directly for your reservation needs. I can be reached at 619-275-5700 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz

Surprise, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

This hotel is outdated and really needs and upgrade. Uneven walk ways causes tripping while walking around to the elevator. The elevator shakes and makes many loud noises, giving the impression of getting stuck. Rooms are very noisey, hear everything from room to room, bathroom very small, fan loud but not useful, dirty and shower curtain had mold. Plugs for accessories only located on the desk lamp. A/C unit loud and doesn't cool very well. Beds are horrible, lumpy and we all left with extreme backaches. Didn't sleep very well. Glad to leave this hotel.

• 1 of 5 bubbles

Good Afternoon,

I appreciate you taking time to review your stay with us here at the Best Western Mission Bay. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations.

I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience you faced while staying with us. We have taken care of the situation. Our elevator inspector assured us everything is correctly. I have pass your comments to our maintenance supervisor and have asked him to inspect all rooms and verify all bathroom fans are correctly.

We would be more than happy to offer you a discounted rate in the future so we can have another opportunity to show you an excellent experience. I am confident that if given another chance we will be able to show you a wonderful hotel. Please feel free to contact me directly for your reservation needs. You can reach me at 619-275-5700 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz.

Thank you again for your review.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

I always stay at this hotel when I visit San Diego because its the best value. The hotel is very nice and clean and close to everything. The breakfast is amazing, something for everybody. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Leidy P, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Mission Bay, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Hello

Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us here at the Best Western Mission Bay. I appreciate you returning to our hotel on multiple occasions. It is wonderful to see that you had an enjoyable experience.

If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me for your reservation needs. You can reach me at 619-275-5700 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz