“Good_hotel_for_Seaworld_visit”

Ranked #101 of 279 Hotels in San Diego
Bangalore, India
“Good_hotel_for_Seaworld_visit”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I stayed in this Hotel when we visited San Diego Seaworld, our stay was good, Cleanness of the Rooms are good, but I didn't like outside appearance of hotel. The break fast is average. My overall satisfaction about this hotel is good.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Leidy P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Mission Bay, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Good Morning,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here at the Best Western Mission Bay. I’m very happy to see that you stayed with us again.

I am glad you were satisfied with our rooms and cleanliness. I see that you were not happy with the exterior of our hotel. Unfortunately, the property next door to ours was demolished, giving our area a run-down look. We are anticipating construction for new business there within the next year hopefully this will improve the look of our property.

Thank you again for your review. When you return to the area, you’re welcome to contact me directly for your reservation needs. I can be reached at 619-275-5700 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Phoenix, United States
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Very pleasant environment, friendly staff, clean facilities, nice pool/spa. The free breakfast provided was much better than anticipated. They have a nice variety each day and the service staff are friendly and attentive.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Leidy P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Mission Bay, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at the Best Western Mission Bay. I was happy to see you were happy with our property and staff. We work hard to provide a superior guest experience, and I'm glad we were able to provide that for you.

If I can be of further assistance in the future, feel free to contact me directly at 619-275-5700 x 393 or lprado@hotelpros.biz.

Have a wonderful week!

castro, United States
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Hotel is very small ,stinky, clogged sink, noisy. The staff was very polite and nice. Breakfast is good. Location is good close to down town and old town, zoo.Easy access to freeway. Pool is small and in the center of the hotel. I saw insects in the room.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Leidy P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Mission Bay, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us here at the Best Western Mission Bay. I appreciate your compliments to hotel, location breakfast and staff. I am happy to know they were able to assist you.

I’m sorry for the maintenance challenges you had in your room. I have forward your message to our maintenance supervisor and have asked them to fix the sink and shampoo the carpet which should improve the smell in the room.

I hope you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with exceptional service. If I can be of assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to contact me at 619-275-5700 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz

Arroyo Grande, California, USA
Reviewed October 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Friendly staff and accommodating in every way. This property shows its age a bit but hey, that's most of the hotels in San Diego anyway. The rooms have been remodeled and are comfortable and clean. Very kid friendly during the summer months.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Joe H
Leidy P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Mission Bay, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review regarding your stay here at the Best Western Mission Bay. I'm so happy that you were satisfied with our service and that you enjoyed your stay.

If you return to San Diego, please feel free to contact me for your reservation needs. You can reach me at 619-275-5700 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz

Thank you again for your review!

Front Offfice Manager
lancaster, california
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stayed here for only 1 night. The bed & Pillows--AWESOME!!!! It is so hard to stay at a hotel & find comfort w/these 2 items--especially pillows--these were GREAT!!! The breakfast was really good--lots of variety. The room & bathroom were clean. The bathroom size was small--but ok for a night. WE had the (2) Queen bed room. The hotel staff was very helpful, friendly, & professional. We would stay again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review of your stay here. I'm so glad to hear you were happy with our beds and pillows.

Thank you for your compliments to our staff. Here at the Best Western Mission Bay. We aim to 'wow' our guest, and intend to do that through our wonderful team members.

When you return to San Diego, please feel free to contact me directly for your reservation needs. You can reach me at 619-275-5700 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz

We look forward to your return!

Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The room was okay, but what makes a difference to me is how the people who work at a hotel treat you. Bill (I think that was his name) was very nice and helpful at the front desk when we checked in. I couldn't believe how busy the breakfast room was and the staff there was awesome!! I really appreciated the hot food and protein. I would stay here again, for sure!

Parking was very crowded near the rooms, but they had extra parking spaces near the office, thankfully. The worst part about my stay was the horrible cigarette smell in the elevator. We went to Seaworld and the location was great for us.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Leidy P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Mission Bay, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience here at the Best Western Mission Bay. I am so glad your stay was enjoyable. I have forward your comments to our Maintenance Manager and have asked them to shampoo the carpet inside the elevator which should improve the smell.

I appreciate your comments to our Guest Services Agent, Bill. Here at the Best Western Mission Bay, we strive to deliver superior customer care and I’m glad our team members were able to do that for you.

If you return to San Diego, please feel free to contact me for your reservation needs. You can reach me at 619-275-570 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz

Thank you again for your review!

San Jose, United States
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We stayed at BW Misison Bay for 2 nights and found it to be great value for our money. The location was central to many attractions, and close to dining and shopping. Definitely recommend this hotel and will come back next time we are in San Diego.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Leidy P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Mission Bay, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Hello,
Thank you so much for taking time to review your stay here at the Best Western Mission Bay. I am very happy to see you were happy with our hotel location; it is very centralize to may attractions including Sea World, San Diego Zoo, shopping and our beaches.

Please let me know when you plan to return to San Diego, I will be more than happy to assist you with your reservation needs. You can reach me directly at 619-275-5700 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz

We look forward to your return,