“Bad experience”

Days Inn and Suites Sea World
Ranked #225 of 278 Hotels in San Diego

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Indonesian first
San Diego
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Hotel I in great location, but I had room # 201 next to main stairs and I have noise both nights nonstop, so I did not sleep at all.
I left my house to have a couple days break from everyday stress and I come back to Florida very tired. So I am not happy at all.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Waukesha, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Husband and I stayed 3 nights, good breakfast, quite clean rooms and felt safe! So convenient to area also! We travel to area for family but need to have hotel sometimes... Will definitely stay again!

Room Tip: We stayed on second floor at end room, king and very quiet!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Kerry M
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I stayed at this place for 3 nights and it was a huge mistake. My wife is very unhappy and does not feel safe. I reserved the king bed and sofa suite and it was nasty. When you flush the toilet it is loud and takes a long time to fill the tank. The room stinks and run down. The location is terrible. There are homeless people surrounding the property drinking and asking for money. This was the worst hotel that we have ever stayed in. The breakfast is the same every day eggs, oatmeal and cereal. The hotel is so loud we had to leave the TV on all night to drown out the noise inside and outside of the hotel.

This place was a complete dive. I don't have anything positive to say about this property.

Room Tip: Seriously, go somewhere else.... You've been warned. I wish someone warned me. Nasty!!!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
Kings Inn San Diego
Kings Inn San Diego
#32 of 278 in San Diego

Been to Days Inn and Suites Sea World? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn and Suites Sea World

Property: Days Inn and Suites Sea World
Address: 3350 Rosecrans St, San Diego, CA 92110-4228 (Formerly Days Inn & Suites - Sea World/Airport)
Location: United States > California > San Diego
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#30 Spa Hotel in San Diego
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn and Suites Sea World 2*
Guests of Days Inn & Suites SeaWorld/Airport enjoy spacious, contemporary hotel rooms and suites that offer modern amenities today's traveler needs and expects while on the road. Take advantage of free high-speed Wi-Fi and and premium TV channels including HBO and ESPN. Enjoy daily complimentary continental breakfasts served each morning in our charming breakfast room, and relax in the heated pool and jacuzzi. Our San Diego hotel is located close to top attractions like the San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park, plus we're the closest lodging to the US Marine Corps Recruit Depot. We look forward to welcoming you as one of our very special guests. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn and Suites Sea World reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn & Suites - Sea World/Airport Hotel San Diego