Days Inn and Suites Sea World
Fairmont.com
$255
$223
  • Pool
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$157
$126
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$282
$260
$151
  • Breakfast included
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$187
$178
  • Beachfront
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
$323
ParadisePoint.com
  • Pool
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$219
1,380 results
All reviewshot breakfastmission beachmicrowavezoosd
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I stayed 1/ 29-2/1/2014. When I got to the airport I called the hotel and by the time I got to were the shuttle had to pick me up it was there. I told Chris my driver I've never been there and he started pointing thing's out and telling me places I should try to see and place's I should try to eat at. He was like that every time I had to go any where. He made the stay very enjoyable.The people at the front deck were very helpful and nice. My room was very large and clean. They need to do basic cleaning to the windows on the lobby building and clean up the cob webs off the front of the building outside. That would be my only suggestion.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Nicoleh79, General Manager at Days Inn and Suites Sea World, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Greetings Robert!

I trust all is well with you and the family. Before i proceed with this email, I would like to "Congratulate" the graduate on a milestone they accomplished. I know you and your family must be very excited. The team here at the Days Inn & Suites Sea World San Diego wish your graduate well on his journey. Secondly, On behalf of the staff and management team here at the hotel we "thank you" for choosing our hotel as your place to stay. I will also mention to Chris of your experience with him. It pleases me to read your review as we take pride in the services we provide to all of our valued guests.

Again, "Thank you" for choosing the Days Inn and Suites Sea World San Diego as your "Home away from Home" in America's Finest City - San Diego, Ca. We look forward to having you stay with us in the near future. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

"Our Promise as sure as the Sun..."

Best Regards,

Nicole Hohenstein - General Manager
Days Inn & Suites Sea World San Diego
nicole@pacificahost.com (email)
619-224-9800 (phone)

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We stayed January 7 - 12. This hotel was everything we needed while we came for graduation. We did not rent a car but no worries. The shuttle will take you most places and the drivers are GREAT! They tell you about your destination especially when you get to the recruit depot. Front desk staff was very helpful when we had problems and our 2nd floor room overlooking the pool was great. Pool was very warm for January. Breakfast was good for a free continental. Yes the parking lot might be scary at night but we did not have any problems. Yes there are a few homeless people around but as I saw the whole city has that and they do not bother you. We would for sure stay here again if we came to another graduation.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 2nd floor around the pool are good. We had a room with 2 double beds and a pull out couch.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Nicoleh79, General Manager at Days Inn and Suites Sea World, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2014

Greetings Iowa88!

Trust all is well with you and the family. Firstly, I appreciate your review about your stay at our hotel. One of our goals here at the Days Inn & Suites Sea World San Diego is making sure that as soon as you walk in those doors, we make an effort to provide you a place of security. Like your "Home away from Home!" We value your stay with us and I am very excited to hear of your stay. I am also delighted to hear that our team here at the hotel took care of you and your family. MCRD graduation is a milestone in the graduates life and we grately appreciate that you chose our establishment for you place to stay. We look forward to having you stay with us in the near future!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. My information is listed below.

"A Promise as sure as the Sun"

Best Regards,

Nicole Hohenstein - General Manager
Days Inn & Suites Sea World San Diego
nicole@pacificahost.com - email
619.224.9800 - phone

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Nicoleh79, General Manager at Days Inn and Suites Sea World, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014