we stayed in the double bed suite, but far from being a suite. you get what you pay. The sheets they brought us had boogers on them and the sheets on the bed hadn't been changed due to finding more boogers under the pillow. disgusting! the room was dark and dingy. It had poor lighting. Small TV in bedroom without remote and no lining in the trash cans or ice bucket. The area is very shady. It was also very noisy. We stayed in Room 134 which is right in front of the pool, so lots of noise until late at night. We only stayed one night, but not even worth saving money to stay in such a dirty place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests of Days Inn & Suites SeaWorld/Airport enjoy spacious, contemporary hotel rooms and suites that offer modern amenities today's traveler needs and expects while on the road. Take advantage of free high-speed Wi-Fi and and premium TV channels including HBO and ESPN. Enjoy daily complimentary continental breakfasts served each morning in our charming breakfast room, and relax in the heated pool and jacuzzi. Our San Diego hotel is located close to top attractions like the San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park, plus we're the closest lodging to the US Marine Corps Recruit Depot. We look forward to welcoming you as one of our very special guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn and Suites Sea World reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites - Sea World/Airport
- Days Inn & Suites - Sea World/Airport Hotel San Diego
- San Diego Days Inn
- Days Inn San Diego