First off I want to say that I am in the service industry and do not make complaints like this as I know how hard it is to please everyone! I also do not have ridiculous expectations either but this was the worst hotel I have been in and the customer service is exceptionally terrible!!!
3 families together travelled from Canada to Disneyland and wanted to see Sea world and lego land and after the reviews decided to stay here for one weekend. The guy at the front desk was very friendly. The 3 families (10 of them children) seperated into our different rooms, despite being worried that this is a little rough of a neighbourhood. It was late and my room was not locked, and not really clean but it was already so late I decided to try and stick it out untl my sister came in because her room was dirty and the bed wasnt even made, She collected my poor sister in law on the way who wanted to leave becuase her room was dirty, ie. stains on the towel, floor and hair in her bed. Guests screaming in the pool, fighting, sweariing ect... We packed up within the hour and headed to a different hotel. My sis in law went to the front desk and was told the man at the front couldnt do anything but gave her the managers phone number. She called her and left a message the next day but her call was not returned... we went on with our vacation because afterall we were on holidays, so my sis in law called her again when we were home 2 weeks later and was told too much time had passed so she could only return one night of fees and to call expedia, after calling expedia she was told that the hotel should be returning all funds, she called the manager again 4 days ago nd still hasnt heard anything. What a Joke! Great location if you like being next to a big strip club! If you chose to stay here I would ask for a room nice and close to security!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests of Days Inn & Suites SeaWorld/Airport enjoy spacious, contemporary hotel rooms and suites that offer modern amenities today's traveler needs and expects while on the road. Take advantage of free high-speed Wi-Fi and and premium TV channels including HBO and ESPN. Enjoy daily complimentary continental breakfasts served each morning in our charming breakfast room, and relax in the heated pool and jacuzzi. Our San Diego hotel is located close to top attractions like the San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park, plus we're the closest lodging to the US Marine Corps Recruit Depot. We look forward to welcoming you as one of our very special guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn and Suites Sea World reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites - Sea World/Airport Hotel San Diego
- Days Inn And Suites - Sea World/Airport
- San Diego Days Inn
- Days Inn San Diego