Firstly while this is sometimes called Seaworld days inn is not close by and not easily accessible. Some reviews here say there's a free shuttle but I was told by the front desk it was "gotten rid of" 6 months ago. However the next morning we asked for help getting a cab and were provided with a free shuttle. VERY CONFUSING! The three front desk staff I encountered were rude and unhelpful. The room was less that good. The air conditioner was falling off the wall in our two rooms. The carpet looked filthy. The sliding door to the bathroom wouldn't work. The only positive was Ethan the helpful and accommodating "shuttle" driver.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests of Days Inn & Suites SeaWorld/Airport enjoy spacious, contemporary hotel rooms and suites that offer modern amenities today's traveler needs and expects while on the road. Take advantage of free high-speed Wi-Fi and and premium TV channels including HBO and ESPN. Enjoy daily complimentary continental breakfasts served each morning in our charming breakfast room, and relax in the heated pool and jacuzzi. Our San Diego hotel is located close to top attractions like the San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park, plus we're the closest lodging to the US Marine Corps Recruit Depot. We are also a pet friendly property, happily accepting dogs (see restrictions). We look forward to welcoming you as one of our very special guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Days Inn and Suites Sea World reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites - Sea World/Airport
- Days Inn & Suites - Sea World/Airport Hotel San Diego
- San Diego Days Inn
- Days Inn San Diego