The front-desk was never helpful. The lady was rude I think her name was Michelle. When I called to get help on how to arrive to the hotel she only told me to get a cab. When I finally got there, (I took a bus from the airport. It wasn't hard) she sent me to the wrong room so obviously the key didn't work. I asked the maintenance people and they were rude and sent me to the front desk. I speak spanish so I understood what they were saying. RUDE. Another lady was in the front desk and she told me the right number of my room. She was a little bit nicer. The hotel offers shuttle to the main attractions. Nobody really told us that officially. When we asked for directions, the driver made it seem like he was doing us a favor. He told us that they could pick us up so we reserved a slot. The guy, his name was Chris, dropped us off in a place where they don't normally drop people off so when the next driver tried to pick us up, they couldn't find us. I called the front-desk and I explained where the previous driver had dropped us off. She failed to pass that information so after half hour and three calls later. I insisted that she needed to tell the driver exactly where we were and at the end she finally did so he finally found us. After that first day, everything else was fine. We got two other drivers, Sirilo and Dario. They were both nice especially Dario. He was awesome. Every time he drove us, he gave us a little tour of the places and told us interesting facts and tips of things to do. In general, the hotel is fine. Continental breakfast is fine. They charge $5 extra if you want eggs but nobody liked it. Location is good. There are some stores close. The shuttle thing is pretty cool if they actually tell you so if you use this hotel take advantage of that. The only bad thing is the people from the front desk. Drivers are ok though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests of Days Inn & Suites SeaWorld/Airport enjoy spacious, contemporary hotel rooms and suites that offer modern amenities today's traveler needs and expects while on the road. Take advantage of free high-speed Wi-Fi and and premium TV channels including HBO and ESPN. Enjoy daily complimentary continental breakfasts served each morning in our charming breakfast room, and relax in the heated pool and jacuzzi. Our San Diego hotel is located close to top attractions like the San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park, plus we're the closest lodging to the US Marine Corps Recruit Depot. We look forward to welcoming you as one of our very special guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn and Suites Sea World reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites - Sea World/Airport Hotel San Diego
- Days Inn And Suites - Sea World/Airport
- San Diego Days Inn
- Days Inn San Diego