We just came back from a 5-night stay at this hotel. We rented 2 rooms on the 2nd floor inside away from the pool a bit. After walking outside, I can understand why people say the rooms by the pool are too loud. The first day, there was a little garbage in the bathroom and I smelled a bad smell all night and the next morning discovered that someone must have been sick and the pillows didn't get washed. I took them down to the sweet girl at the front dest, and when I walked back upstairs, the manager was there. She talked to me and addressed my concerns immediately. I did have a problem getting a new mattress cover which made for less comfortable sleep the last 3 nights. I wrote a note and told the front desk that we needed a new one, and it never came. The other cons were that the microwave and hair dryer didn't work, but we didn't notice in time to get them fixed. A regular hair dryer will not fit in the bathroom plug because the mirrors are too big. Now, for the pro's. The breakfast is a lot more than you will see at almost any hotel. It was always being refilled. Wonderful! The parking was very reasonably priced and we were able to find a place to park every night, even with the holiday. The second room with another TV and pull-out bed were perfect for my little boy and they had a crib waiting in our room. The front desk staff was super friendly. The front area of the hotel felt so welcoming. It really is as beaufiul as the pictures. Even after several negative things happened during our stay, I would stay here again for sure. For the amazing value and a manger who is very involved, it is worth not having a perfect hotel to stay in. At least it was for us. I am so glad I didn't trust all the negative reviews. I looked online for 9 months almost every night for a good deal and everything we wanted, and decided on this hotel. We will be back. Thank you Comfort Suites!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling on business or spending time with family and friends, Quality Suites' convenient location is close to everywhere you need to be in San Diego. In the heart of San Diego's Mission Valley, 10 minutes from Downtown and most major attractions. Winner of Choice Hotels' Gold Hospitality Award recognizing exceptional service, facilities and hospitality. Free hot deluxe brekfast buffet daily! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Suites Mission Valley SeaWorld Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Mission Valley Hotel San Diego
- Mission Valley Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites San Diego
- San Diego Comfort Suites