All reviews sea world hunter steakhouse hotel circle old town free breakfast yogurt parking fee freeway side hot tub two queen beds family vacation balboa park zoo seaworld couch refrigerator california
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

This person doesn’t want to accept a state issued Valid ID.
I explained him that he could not refuse the ID issued by state government!
And he bluntly replied back “yes I can”
First impression is last impression.
I am sitting in their lobby. I don’t know how their rooms are and don’t know anything else.
But with the way I was treated, I am not going to come back or recommend anyone.
By the way front desk Alan need to be gone. He’s definitely not in right industry.

1  Thank american11
Maria R, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Zoo SeaWorld Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Good Morning Maulik,

Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn and Suites during your most recent visit to San Diego. From our entire team we would like to apologize for any inconveniences that you may have faced during your stay with our staff. We apologize for the behavior of our staff and we will be speaking with them directly in regards to this. It is unacceptable that they refused a state issues ID at the time of check in.

We apologize once again for all the inconveniences and we will be following up with our staff in regards to this.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Alan was incredible. I’ve stayed here for many years since it’s local to docs and easily accessible for me from Amtrak. Always they make me feel comfortable and welcome. Won’t stay anywhere else. Amazing!

Trip type: Traveled solo

Good Morning AJ,

Thank you for staying with us here at Comfort Inn and Suites and for taking your time to provide us with some great feedback in regards to your most recent stay. We are delighted to hear that our Front Desk Agent, Alan, provided you with extraordinary service and made you and your family feel welcome. We will be sharing your feedback with him and praise him for an extraordinary job!

We look forward to welcoming you again to our property in the near future.

Have a great day and a great rest of your week!

Reviewed August 12, 2018

Me and 5 other girls stayed in the same room for 3 nights. It was very tight and I would definitely not recommend staying so many in one hotel room, with only one toilet. The last beed, beside to two queen beds, were very bad. But the staff was very helpful and nice and we enjoyed the pool. The breakfast was good as well. We enjoyed the stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Maria R, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Zoo SeaWorld Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to San Diego. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff provided you with exceptional service and that you enjoyed all of the amenities that our hotel had to offer including the breakfast that we provide.

We hope to see you and your family again soon during your next visit to San Diego.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

I came here for my son's 7th birthday and this hotel is very kid friendly. There were actually quite a lot of kid's there while we stayed here. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was close to the airport and Old Town San Diego. I would definitely come back here and stay. The rooms were actually decent and comfortable to stay in. Here's the view from our room on the 2nd floor. And yes if you want breakfast I suggest you get there by 7am. Or it gets crowded

Good Afternoon Mel,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to San Diego. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in celebration of your son's 7th birthday. We greatly value our guest feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve our customer satisfaction. We hope to see you and your family again in the near future to provide an even better vacation experience.

Have an amazing day Mel!

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

I had the worst experience as a costumer of this hotel all because we left a very expensive item behind called a few hours later and according to them it was not found. My 13 year old daughter left her Nintendo switch console there. While I was packing to check out that morning she was playing on it, so I know for a fact it was there. We left the hotel, drove 6 hours away and as soon as we arrived at our destination she remembered she left it at the hotel. I called immediately and it became a game of phone tag to speak with a manager. No returned calls and no answers. Finally 3 days later after contacting the 1800 customer service department I get a call that it wasn’t found. I’m almost 100% sure the device was in the room where she left it. Of course we looked high and low in our belongings and in our car. She clearly remembers putting it down and forgetting it. I just don’t understand how it could have not been found. So be careful with this hotel something is going on here. Someone definitely came up with a $300 device. I wish people were more honest, because we can’t just go back and buy something like this right away. And just like that it’s gone. Of course i should have double checked that she had it and I do blame ourselves for leaving it but things like this do happen. And you always wish when they do that the person that comes upon someone else’s belongings would be honest.

Good Afternoon Isela,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to San Diego!

I would like to start off by apologizing for the inconvenience of having lost your daughter's Nintendo Switch. I myself spoke with my Manager in Housekeeping and did confirm that the console was not found in the room. When any guest item is found in the room, it is turned into a housekeeping department head, logged into the lost and found book and locked up until guests claim the items. I truly am sorry we couldn't be of more help but the console was not found. I hope you have a great rest of your day and also an amazing week Isela!