Comfort Inn & Suites Zoo SeaWorld Area
$329
  • Restaurant
Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$289
$231
$232
$151
  • Breakfast included
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$164
$153
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$219
  • Pool
The Dana on Mission Bay(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Restaurant
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
$287
  • Pool
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$216
  • Pool
All reviewsbreakfast roomsea worldhunter steakhousehotel circleold townfree breakfastyogurtfamily suitesofa bedfreeway sidesink areasliding doorhot tubbeds were comfortableshuttle serviceupon checkmission beach
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I must say I did not expect to be in such a remote location with absolutely no convince stores or access to any food other than the hunter steak house next door( which I might say the worst service I've ever had in my life!!) they do offer breakfast here which is sufficient but pretty repetitive and low quality. I must say thou dillan the shuttle driver was most accommodating , extremely helpful and went out of his way daily to make sure we were all good! Angelica at front desk was also very helpful... Always smiling and extremely personable .

• Stayed: February 2013
Stephanie D, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Zoo SeaWorld Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Thank you for choosing us for your recient stay in San Diego. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay with us. I will be sure to pass on your kudos regarding Dilland and Angelica.
We hope to see you on your next stay with us in San Diego.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Our stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites Zoo/Sea World Area was fantastic! The rooms are very clean and spacious. The front desk service is cheerful and extremely helpful. What I also liked is that you can pick up their complimentary shuttle to many of the local attractions. The location of this hotel is perfect, not on the main road, so it is very quiet. I chose this blindly and would highly recommend to anyone interested in visiting the area. Our stay was for five nights and we were sorry to leave. There is no question that I would stay there again, it was much better than I could have hoped for considering the price!

Room Tip: I would ask for a room facing away from the pool if you do not want to hear the noise from the children, but that is only a minor issue.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Charlotte C
Reviewed January 22, 2013

This is right place to stay if you want to visit zoo and sea world. nice breakfast. no close restaurants or eat out places.

good size rooms and great service.

parking is at extra charge and they have very limited parking!

their pool and spa are good for children.

Room Tip: choose for economy
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank chmadhan
Reviewed January 14, 2013

The property was more than I expected. Room was clean, internet was fast and breakfast was good. The couch was worn out, but they are in the process of replacing all of them on property. I was amused to notice that the furnishings (lamps, desk, sink, shower head) were EXACTLY the same ones used in the Double Tree at hotel circle which goes for almost twice the nightly rate. The location is a bit strange, but once you get how the freeway on/off works, it's not bad. $9 a night for parking is not included in the rate, but almost all of the hotels in the area charge for nightly parking.

Room Tip: One wing faces a very busy freeway, but I just turned the AC unit's fan on and it blocks the noise. Light sleepers may want to be aware.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Rooms as advertised, pool area very nice and location nice and handy to the freeway. Only one improvement needed is with the knowldege of the local restaurants. A sheet of recommended restaurants is given to you with driving directions however when the staff is asked for their recommendations they advise they have never been to any of them.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family