Beautiful, well kept grounds. We stayed at the second floor of theTower, my sister on the 8th floor. She had a large room with beautiful view, the best room to stay, otherwise it is just any other hotel room. We had the Breakfast package but it is the same every morning, and we were disappointed with the service. It is very convenient to outside restaurants, close to the beach and Mission Bay. Over all it is a good place for a vacation..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa is a paradisiacal destinationon the shores of Mission Bay and mere steps from San Diego’s famous Pacific Beach. Featuring lush tropical gardens and a private beach, this Polynesian-themed hotel offers 310 guest rooms, studios or suites, each with a private balcony or patio. On-site amenities include signature restaurant Oceana Coastal Kitchen, featuring a surf and turf menu and a patio lined with tiki torches, fire pit tables and lush palms, and the Catamaran Spa, the only beachfront spa in San Diego. Additional activities include bicycle and water-sport rentals and the beach towns of Mission Beach and Pacific Beach, featuring a beachside boardwalk,Crystal Pier and a variety of cafés and boutiques. The Catamaran is conveniently located within 10 miles of major attractions including SeaWorld,the San Diego Zoo and the San Diego International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catamaran Resort & Spa San Diego
- Catamaran Hotel Mission Bay
- Catamaran Resort San Diego
- Catamaran San Diego